Top 6 Snowfall Destinations to Visit in Himachal Pradesh in Winter
“WINTER IS COMING”
Guys, just IMAGINE sipping a steamy cup of coffee and revealing the breathtaking view of the snow-capped mountains from your room and capturing all the beautiful moments of this view. Doesn’t it look like a dream? Imagine.. iMagine.. (hint..hint Himachal Pradesh Holiday Package)
So, are you always fascinated with snowfall? And that picture of you waking up to cold and misty mornings amidst the lush green hills blanketed with a fog sheet make the urge to witness snowfall even stronger? Then, just explore this well-curated listing of the most effective snowfall areas in Himachal Pradesh that have been actually assembled to allow you to intend a perfect getaway also before the beginning of the winter season.
Every year solo travelers, honeymoon couples, and families come here to enjoy their winter vacation. You can experience the impressive scenes of valleys, icy lakes, awesome Himachal cuisines, and snow-topped hills and also indulge in some winter months sports activities. It’s time that we gave you a list of all the snow places in Himachal Pradesh where you can have snowball battles with your loved ones. So, buckle up, book your tickets and pack your bags to embark on a journey of a lifetime with our Himachal Pradesh Tour Packages.
List of 6 Best Places to See in Himachal Pradesh for Snowfall
One of the top destinations in Himachal Pradesh is Manali, which offers you lots of fun and adventure. The beautiful snowy peaks, valleys, and frozen waterfalls – Ah! You will find beauty everywhere. It is one of the best locations to visit in Himachal Pradesh in the winter season to see the winter season film shoots, paraglides, or trek.
Manali is situated at the height of around 6200 feet and is located in the beautiful Beas valley. It has everything a tourist might want, from 5-star accommodations and breathtaking scenery to delicious cuisine. Therefore, it remains at the top of every year’s list of recommended itineraries for Winter getaways in Himachal Pradesh.
- Don’t miss the Manali Winter Carnival, which shows Kullu and Manali’s rich culture and heritage. It includes folk songs, folk dances, street places, and more.
- Seek blessings from Hadimba Temple, plus this is the place where many Bollywood movies were shot.
Shimla is one of the most beautiful places to enjoy snowfall in Himachal Pradesh. As the name describes correctly, the “Queen of Hills” is located at the top of the hills with breathtaking scenery all around. The hill station’s scenic view showing the different ranges of mountains and colonial architectural buildings improves the charm of this beautiful city much more. The snowy peaks, amazing winter sports, and Christmas and New Year celebrations will make your winter vacation fun and adventurous.
With thrilling ice skating, you can embrace the beauty of snow. The cafes, shops, and restaurants of Mall road offer so much fun and opportunities to spend some quality time with your friends and family. It has a lot of exciting activities in Shimla that tourists can enjoy. Make your tour unforgettable by booking Himachal Pradesh Holiday Packages.
- Enjoy the snow and live music on the historic Ridge ground during the Winter Carnival Festival, which takes place every year in winter. Includes- ice skating, fashion shows, cultural performances, etc., which will surely make your day.
- Capture the mesmerizing view of the mountains and enjoy the Toy Train Ride, which is the most interesting thing to do in Shimla.
Visit Jakhoo peak, Christ Church, ViceRegal Lodge, etc.
How about playing with snow and even making a snowman this winter? Well, you can make it all happen by visiting Kufri. It is certainly one of the snowy places in Himachal Pradesh. It is a tranquil little town which is surrounded by beautiful mountain ranges. Indulge in Yak and Horse riding and enjoy the stunning views of the snowy landscapes and valleys of Kufri.
Along with beautiful ski slopes and mesmerizing views of the Himalayas from Kufri, it is the best place to enjoy various adventure trips like skiing, hiking, and horse riding and appreciate nature through the Himalayan Nature Park.
- The Kufri Winter Sports Festival takes place in the month of February, as this is the best time to visit Kufri.
- If you are looking for quiet places away from the hustle and bustle of city life, don’t miss the adrenaline-pumping Mahasu Peak, as well as traditional and scenic villages like Fagu, which will definitely steal your heart away.
Kullu is famously known as “Nature’s Paradise.” The valleys of Kullu are among the best places to experience nature at its finest. Kullu is known for being a photogenic valley. With orchards, verdant meadows, gorgeous stream, Kullu is a magical place that you can visit, especially during the winter. Indulge in some best things like trekking, river rafting, outdoor camping, and alpinism. Among all the Himachal snowfall places, Kullu is a jewel of a destination to visit in winter.
- Explore Himalayan National Park, Kheer Ganga, Manikaran’s Hot Springs, and the Temple of Raghunath.
5. Dalhousie – Mini Switzerland of India
If there is any location in the checklist that looks most remarkable throughout the snowfall, it needs to be the Dalhousie. It is an amazing hill station with scenic views and a prominent Indo-British association scenario. With evergreen filling the valley and flowerbeds carpeting the uneven meadows, this location has an amazing ambiance. A winter trip to Dalhousie will be a perfect ideal romantic getaway. So, add Dalhousie to your Himachal Pradesh Honeymoon Packages.
- Explore the hill station of Dalhousie, which is famous for being home to the pristine and serene Dhauladhar Mountain Range. Plus, it is famous for its Victorian architecture, picturesque landscapes, colonial charm, and adventurous activities.
With the arrival of the winter season, Narkanda transforms into a dreamland. During winter, the entire landscape of Narkanda is covered with a thick sheet of snow. Located around 60 Km from Shimla, Narkanda offers you tons of experience, including a chance to indulge in snow-related sports and other activities in a snow-capped landscape. It is a place where you will lose your mind and find your soul. Capture the gorgeous snowy landscape in Narkanda by booking Himachal Pradesh Holiday Packages.
- Hatu Mata Temple, Tanni Jubbar Lake, Jau Bagh, Hatu Peak, and Stokes Farm.
It’s time for a Wrap Up
A world of new experiences awaits you in Himachal Pradesh! The region full of picturesque, popular, and yet offbeat places lies in this mystical land, full of flawless natural treasures. Bollywood’s personal favorite and a lively winter sports destination, it is the dearest choice of every travel enthusiast. So, this season, why not finally visit the winter paradise you have always imagined? Enjoy your Journey with Yashvi Tours & Travels by booking Himachal Pradesh Tour Packages from Ahmedabad and have a blast on your holiday.
Mountains are not just calling; they are Welcoming….