The UK has become one of the top destinations to study around the world. With traditions of excellence dating back hundreds of years, high-class institutions in every corner, and much more flexibility than many other countries, the United Kingdom has much to offer international students that other English-speaking countries Students can get Work permits after study.
WHY STUDY IN THE UK?
The UK education system is flexible, so you can study in a way that suits your lifestyle and career aspirations. When you study in the UK you meet people from different nationalities, sharing their background and discovering new perspectives. The UK is the world’s leading destination for international students.
- The UK is the home of English hence an ideal place to develop language skills and enhance employment prospects.
- The UK institutions consistently rank among the best in the world.
- High-quality education; UK education is recognized by employers, universities, and governments worldwide.
- The UK undertakes 5 percent of the world’s scientific research and produces 14 percent of the world’s most frequently cited papers.
- Open the doors to your dream career. On a UK course, you’ll gain skills and qualifications to help you succeed in any career you choose.
- The teaching and study methodology used in the UK gives you the freedom to be creative and develop skills sets and confidence.
- As a student you get the opportunity to be taught by the world’s leading academics and experts; you also benefit from their constant academic support.
- Awesome Culture, History, and Nature. It’s a Great Place to Study and Live.
UK Universities have the following intakes:
- September / October (Main Intake)
- January / February
- April / May (Few Institutions)
Note: Each University operates on different dates.
The tuition fee is different from University to University and varies widely with courses. It can vary from as low as 8,000GBP to 20,000GBP per annum. Visit Institution’s website for an accurate fees structure.
The approximate monthly living expenses are 500 – 1,100GBP, which includes food, accommodation, transportation as well as other daily expenses. However, the expenses may vary depending on the lifestyles and location.
STEPS / PROCESS FOR STUDENT VISA:
- Attend A Counselling Session.
- Collecting Required Documents.
- Apply For Admission.
- Issuance of Offer Letter.
- Tuition Fees Payment.
- Issuance of CAS.
- Collecting Final Documents for Visa.
- Submission of Application for Student Visa.
- Visa Outcome.
- Fly To UK