Visitor visa may be for the purpose of visiting friends or family, medical treatment, business etc. Visitor visa is granted for a longer duration and the immigrant has to get extensions after every 6 months .
Every country has different rules for visitor visa .Most of the country need following documents :
- Visa Application Form . Fully completed and signed.
- Two recently taken photos must be attached. Both photos must be taken within the last three months, according to the Visa photo requirement
- A valid passport. valid for at least three- Six more months beyond the date you plan to leave the area. Older passports with visas on them (if you have any).
- Round Trip reservation or Itinerary. Most of visa requirements such as flight itineraries, hotel reservations.
- Travel Insurance Policy A document that proves you have travel health insurance
- Proof of Accommodation. A document that shows where you will be accommodated.
- A letter of invitation from a host at whose house you will be stay.
- Proof of financial means. Evidence that you have enough money to support yourself financially throughout your stay.
This can be one of the following:
- Bank account statement – that shows you have enough money in your account for the trip. The statement shall be no older than 3 months.
- Sponsorship Letter – by another person that confirms they will be financially supporting your trip. In order for this letter to be valid, it must be accompanied by a bank statement of the sponsor, no older than three months.
- A combination of your bank account statement and a letter of sponsorship.
- Proof of paid visa fee. GET FLIGHT ITINERARY & HOTEL BOOKINGS FOR ANY VISA. FREE CONSULTATION.
- Visa Requirements According to the
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months.
- Leave permission from the employer.
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary.
- For the self-employed:
- A copy of your business license.
- Company bank statement of the